Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What I'm Loving about this Wednesday

So sorry about my absence, this week has been a bit crazy and I am counting down the days until Friday and some relaxing time!

Here are a few things I am loving right now...


-I have off work today! This afternoon I have a doctors appointment, a slightly big stressful one so I thought why not just take the morning off to relax, get some extra sleep and get some work done!

- Finally having the time to get caught up on Bachelor!

- This warm weather! I'm not sure about anyone else but we are having the warmest weather, today is supposed to be in the mid 60's!

- Going out to lunch today with my sweet Grandmother! "Gram" will be accompanying me to my doctors appointment and I am looking forward to getting lunch with her afterwards and catching up!

- More inspiration ideas for re-doing my room! I would love to get opinions so please let me know what you think!





Hope everyone has a great Wednesday!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

The coral headboard in the top photo is gorgeous! I love all of these inspirations, you couldn't go wrong with any of them!

Brittany Dawn said...

I love the first option, but all ideas are fabulous!

Allyson McGuire said...

I am loving all of those bedroom ideas! I hope everything goes okay at the doctor this afternoon; I'll be sending some prayers your way!

Allyson
http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

I love the first one and the last one! I like the coral because, well, its coral! Duh! And I like the last one and how its just a mixture of all lovely things! Good luck with redecorating!

Praying your appointment went well! :)