Tuesday, February 7, 2012

As if I needed another shopping obsession...

I am definitely a lover of online shopping and love when I find new websites to check out, especially those that are small and give off a boutique vibe. The newest one I have discovered and I apologize if I'm a bit late... is Tobi! They have great deals and amazing unique pieces! If you have not checked our their website, I highly suggest it! Here are a few pieces I am considering...

Love this simple top with the scallop detail

Great for dressing up or down

Coral skirt for a pop of color

Again love the scallop detail on the shorts!
I did order this wallet and although I am absolutely addicted to my Hobo, I can't wait to try this one! The above picture doesn't really do it justice so heres a link to check it out! It has 2 zipper compartments which gives me lots of room and the option to bring just this out!

Hope everyone is having a great week so far!
Yours truly,
Emily







2 comments:

Sunkissed and Southern said...

im def going to check these out! very cute.

Ashley said...

Cute stuff!!! I live that wallet but right now I'm obsessed with my hobo too! You'll have to let me know how it is when you get it! Have a great week girlie!