Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Meals for this week

Happy Tuesday Yall! I hope everyone had a great weekend, especially if  you had a long weekend like myself! Yesterday I got a chance to pick up a few things from Trader Joes...






This week and hopefully in the weeks coming, I am going to try and get back into meal planning! Here is what I have for this week so far...

Tuesday:
Breakfast: Banana Peanut Butter Protein Smoothie
Lunch: Turkey and Cheese sandwhich, kiwi, quinoa/blacb bean chips
Dinner: Hopefully pancakes for Fat Tuesday!

Wednesday:
Breakfast: oatmeal and 2 egg white omelet
Lunch: Rice Medley and chicken sausage
Dinner: Sushi date with dad!

Thursday:
Breakfast: cereal with banana
Lunch: Chicken Lime Burger, quinoa/black bean chips & salsa

Friday:
Breakfast: Banana Peanut Butter Protein Smoothie
Lunch: Pizza day at school!

I've chosen to not include dinners because most nights I eat with my family and its never decided until we're all home at the end of the day what we're going to have. However I do have some things in mind that I thought I would share..

Spicy Cauliflower

Light Turkey Meatballs

Yours truly,
Em


5 comments:

Allyson McGuire said...

Oh I wish I was this organized! Good luck!

Allyson
http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

Roots Out West said...

The meals look great. Let me know how the chicken sausage is!

Eloquently Emily said...

Thanks everyone!
Jess- the chicken sausage is great and I love using it in different things like pasta, salads, rice or just by itself!

Awkward adventures of a Food Enthusiast said...

Can you give me the recipe for your banana, protein smoothie. I finally bought protein powder. Just email it to me kaitlinmichellehughes@gmail.com Ps all those meals sound amazing and are making me hungry.

Love ya em! I want the chile lime chicken burger like asap.

A Brew of Blessings said...

I need to do this! What a great plan and sounds like yummy and healthy meals ;)