Thursday, February 23, 2012

Taking it back to Thankful Thursday

I'm feeling extra thankful this week and thought what better way to show it then by posting a Thankful Thursday! I hope everyone is having a great week and just a few more hours until Friday!

- I'm thankful for hot yoga- This week I went on Sunday and tonight, and honestly could not be more happy about getting back into this habit! After leaving class I always feel refreshed, stretched, and super sweaty.


-I'm thankful for my dad having a conference in town, therefore coming to see me and taking me out to dinner to one of my favorite restaurants to get sushi! Since my dad lives outside Philly I don't get to see him as much as I would like, however when I do I cherish the time and look forward to the next! He also surprised me and brought me a beautiful bouquet of tulips!


- I'm thankful for Tylenol PM. (enough said)

- I'm thankful for the great run I had on Tuesday and for pushing myself to beat the clock (anyone else do this?)

- I'm thankful for my wonderful toddlers,who continue to make my day- everyday

- I'm thankful for my getting together with 3 of my best friends tomorrow night for dinner and drinks on the water


- I'm thankful for finding a pair of red skinnies on sale at old navy and can't wait to try them out!




- I'm thankful for pinterest and helping me think of crafts to celebrate Dr. Seuss' birthday next week!



That's it for today dolls!
Yours truly,
Em




1 comment:

Michelle said...

I've been craaaving sushi lately!