Thursday, February 2, 2012

Thank You Thank You and for the unspeakable Holiday coming up...


I hope everyone is having a great Thursday and getting exciting for the weekend! I want to thank everyone for the sweet comments yesterday about my doctors appointment. I did have a little procedure, which I'm going to choose not to share on the blog but I survived and am feeling better today!

One subject I have yet to discuss is the holiday that is fast approaching... dare I even say it.. Valentine's Day. I'm am not and nor have I ever really been a huge fan of this Holiday but this year I decided to suck it up and search for the real meaning. While I am blessed to be single, and yes I do consider it a blessing because this girl is no where near ready to find Mr. Right, I still wanted to find meaning in the holiday and find a way to make the ones I love feel special. Valentines Day is not only about whoever you are lucky to be dating/engaged/married to, but its all about love, love to your friends, love to your family, I even plan on showing extra love to my dog!

In order to help me show this extra love to the ones I want to make feel special I took a little trip to one of my favorite stores... The Paper Source. If you have one near you, you know what I mean when I say I could be in there for hours just looking around. However if not, be sure to check out their website and the cute stuff I found for my loved ones!

To send my friends- simple but cute
For my family

Fun to give family or friends

Garland of hearts!


Yours Truly,
Emily




6 comments:

Katie said...

i love getting little valentines for friends and family members! cute idea!

Allyson McGuire said...

Glad everything worked out ok! I love those little Valentine cuties you shared!

Allyson
http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

Brittany Dawn said...

Thanks for sharing these ideas! I've never heard of Paper Source, but I love those kinds of stores and am checking out their website right now!

Madilene Lake said...

Those cards are so cute! Great insight :)

ali v. said...

I adore those kraft paper hearts--so pretty! have a great weekend! xoxo {av} | {long distance loving}

Sunkissed and Southern said...

what sweet cards. i just bought a few cards myself for the hubs, parents and my brother.