Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Bedroom Inspiration


At the end of this week I will be moving into my new house in Raleigh, to say I am excited is a bit of an understatement. When I first moved to NC I found a quick housing option with roommates in Durham, just minutes from my new job. I am so fortunate to have found such a quick option and also to have found such amazing roommates. I knew I eventually wanted to make it Raleigh but it was just a matter of timing and finding the right house. Sure enough right before Christmas, I found my new house and am so excited for the big move. I also can't wait to be living with one of my best friends and a friend of hers that are both moving from the DC area. 

Being that I will be moving into a new space, I thought it would be fun to refresh my bedroom a bit but also use some pieces that I already have. I created this vision board and think I will be able to recreate it almost exactly. 



Bedroom Inspiration




Things I already have from this collection:
- Antique White Dresser
-Small White Side Table
-Antique Crystal Lamp

Things to Get:
- Area Rug
- Upholstered bench
Decorative Tray
- Sitting Chair + Throw Pillow
- Art Work

Being that I have a pretty good start, I think over time I will definitely be able to add to the room and can't wait to see the finished product. 

I would love to hear how people have decorated their bedroom, incorporating things they already have and adding new touches!

Yours truly,
Emily ann

3 comments:

megan said...

Love the inspiration. Kind of similar to what we're doing/did in our master bedroom. Let me know if you happen to come across a white dresser 48" wide!!

Jillian said...

Love the upholstered head board! Congratulations on your new house and moving to Raleigh. It is a great city to live in!

Kerry said...

Obsessed with that artwork!!! $1000 woooowee girl haha