Friday, January 16, 2015

Weekend





Anyone else beyond relieved the weekend is here? This week seemed to drag on but I am so happy Friday is here AND that I have a long weekend! Being that I worked last Saturday, I was able to take today off and am really looking forward to the extra relaxing. This weekend my dad is flying in from Philadelphia and I can't wait to spend time with him and show him around my new city. We have dinner reservations both tonight and tomorrow and fun activities between so it should be a great weekend ahead! Here's this week's links and finds...

/ As a lover of sushi, I can tell you that this recipe will be happening ASAP. 

/ I've been on the market for a new watch and I love the timeless look of this one

/ This Manhattan apartment

/ As someone who uses heat on their hair almost every day from either a blow dryer, curling iron, or straightner, I think I need to incorporate this product into my daily routine. 

/ One of my favorite quote finds yet this year, so true. 

Yours truly, 
Emily Ann

No comments: