Monday, January 5, 2015

Monday's Mantra



Being that most of my weekend was spent laying around with a nasty cold and recuperating from my biopsy on Friday, I don't have much of a weekend update. It was lazy, rainy, and included lots of catching up on shows and movies. While I wish I could say I was out running errands, making healthy meals, and getting in workouts, it seems my body is calling for rest right now. I am trying to be mindful and give my body the rest it needs but am starting to feel frustrated and restless by each new "issue" that seems to come along. As for this week, I am hoping to get in a few light workouts, tackle a few projects at work, and have a fun breakfast for dinner night planned with friends. 


Here's to a good week ahead!
Yours truly, 
Emily Ann

3 comments:

Jillian said...

love love this quote! im a big worrier and it's so important to remind yourself that in the end it doesnt really help! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Listen to your body, sweet girl! I am thinking of you and am hear if you need to talk! Xoxo

Amanda | Kids and Cabernet said...

Love your mantra and definitely take it easy and enjoy the good little things like resting, movies and friends :) xo