Friday, January 9, 2015

Happy Weekend


I am so happy that Friday is finally here. Between extra long days at work and FREEZING temperatures here in North Carolina, I am looking forward to some relaxing time this weekend. A movie night with girlfriends, lunch date with a friend, and checking in to see how the new house is coming are a bit of whats in store for the weekend. Next weekend my dad will be visiting from Philadelphia so I am hoping to have most of our weekend planned including yummy meals, a trip to the movies, and a few fun touristy spots. Here's some finds from this week...

I am a big believer in the benefits of drinking lemon water but this article does a great job of explaining just how amazing it is for you. 

Thinking this recipe might be on next week's dinner menu, so easy and filled with veggies. 

So happy this poncho is back in stock, currently deciding which color I need to have. 

After much deliberation and research, we have finally picked the spot for our girl's long weekend getaway! I am thinking this bucket list may come in handy for our trip. 

Yours truly, 
Emily Ann

3 comments:

MonicaLeeBlog said...

Your weekend and mine sound pretty similar! Definitely ready to just relaxxxx.

Girl, I have always been the biggest fan of lemon water! So nice to know all of the amazing benefits it has. Oh and I'm definitely stealing that recipe....YUM!

Sassy, Classy, Smart-Assy said...

I am obsessed with lemon water lately! And it really does make me feel great, and less bloated.

Kristina @ Medicine and Manicures said...

Yay!! Chicago will be awesome, I've always wanted to go there. And I'm also in need of a poncho… I really like the cream one! Have a fab weekend girl!! xo