Sunday, January 25, 2015

Weekend Shopping



Sorry for the lack of posting last week- it turned out to be a crazy week and I also had my follow up appointment and received an official diagnosis from my doctor regarding my liver biopsy. While I do plan to post about it at some point, for now I am going to focus on something a bit more fun- shopping! There are so many good deals going on right now, I have definitely been doing some online perusing. Here's a few things I have my eye on as of lately...

Loft:
A few weeks ago I found a Loft gift card that I had completely forgotten about and boy was I excited. I made the mistake of stopping in the store when I only had a few minutes to look and didn't end up leaving with anything due not being able to make up my mind. 

Floral Charm Pocket Blouse- I tried this blouse on and immediately fell in love. It would be perfect now paired with jeans and booties as well as some white jeans and wedges in summer. 

I also tried on this Two in One top and was surprised how much I liked it! It's very flattering and could easily be throw on to run errands with leggings or dressed up with some skinnies, heels and a fun necklace. 
Bonus- Both of these tops are on sale right now!

J.Crew Factory
How adorable are these dot shorts, I am loving them and think they would be perfect with a slouchy black tee and wedges. Also currently 30% off!

Also loving these print pointed flats, I am a true sucker for anything white and navy. These are also included in the sale and a great deal right now!

Piperlime:
I was so sad to hear that Piperlime is closing, they always have the best selection and variety of brands and products. They are currently having a sale and I would anticipate a lot more before they officially close in April.
Loving this simple brown leather watch. Perfect for casual weekend arm party. 

This Joie blouse is stunning and looks so flattering. Another piece that would work in winter/fall with jeans or white jeans and jacks during the summer. 

What are you shopping for this weekend?
Yours truly, 
Emily Ann






No comments: