Monday, March 3, 2014

Life Lately



Sorry for the silence last week yall, I had my biggest paper of the semester due, combined with working back to back weekends and this girl was tired. My paper is officially turned and I will have the next few weekends off thank goodness! Here's a bit of whats been going on lately...

This past week I could not get enough kale! I made it twice and loved it each time!

Attended Shannon's Cario Ride at Boho Cycle Studio and could not have had a better time! There was a dj and glow sticks... I was sold.

Whipped up a yummy sandwich while I was babysitting one day- whole wheat toast, hummus, arugula, and tomato... yum! 

Also finally got around to making Tortellini soup, recipe to come this week!

Like I said last week was crazy busy but I am looking forward to an easier week this week filled with more cooking, a few workouts, and relaxing! This past weekend I stayed in both nights and could not have been more happier that I did. I worked both Saturday and Sunday and was asleep both nights before 11 and feel so rested! I did some cooking, watched movies, including a new Netflix gem- Love and Other Disasters, a really cute British comedy and really just relaxed. Everyone needs one of those weekends once in awhile. 

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Yours truly, 
Emily 



3 comments:

Rachel said...

I just bought kale, but I've never actually cooked it before, and I have no idea what to expect it will taste like!

Unknown said...

Umm Boho Cycle Studio looks amazing! There's something similar in my city... I might have to try it now!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Mmmm...love kale! How do you cook yours?