Thursday, March 20, 2014

Thoughts for Thursday



This week has been long long long and I can't help but wish Friday were already here. Work has been pretty steady and was made a little bit more crazy by office renovations which put me without an office for most of the week. Thankfully the medical team I follow graciously gave me a COW (computer on wheels) and chair to use in the team room which became my desk for the week! Luckily by tomorrow I should have a brand new work space- pictures to come! In other news not including my work or desk, here are a few other things on my mind....

- my midterm for school is due this weekend and now having one paper under my belt for this class, I feel much more prepared in writing this one. Hopefully the grade will show!

- I have gone to a happy hour almost every day this week... oops. I haven't had much of an appetite lately but have been craving time catching up with girlfriends. More to come on this tomorrow!

- There is a possibility my sweet grandmother will be coming for the day this weekend and I can't wait to get brunch and spend the day with her!

- I am a little over 50 days away from my big trip to San Francisco in May! 

- My girlfriends and I are already planning our getaway to the shore for the 4th of July and I am so excited to be reunited and in the sun for my favorite holiday. 

- I babysat this week and couldn't help but notice how fun it is to be young and without a care in the world. It was a major reality check for all the stress I have been doing lately and I had so much fun acting like a kid for a night and playing with cars and building forts. 

- I could not be happier Spring is officially here and can't wait for the warmer weather. Richmond is supposed to get snow next Tuesday but I refuse to believe it, snow at the end of March?!

- This quote pulls at me for some reason today:

Point taken

Yours truly, 
Emily 

No comments: