Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Weekend Recap



This past weekend I celebrated St. Patrick's Day by going to a few different happenings in Richmond. We started our morning with green mimosas and cinnamon rolls and headed out to Shamrock The Block where we enjoyed a few beverages and live music. The weather was perfect, warm, and sunny and made for a great day outside. A local band, Three Sheets To The Wind was also playing at a downtown bar and if you have seen them before, you know they are hard to pass up. We ended our marathon day by a little outdoor music and hard to believe but more beverages. Here's a few snapshots of the weekend...






It was such a fun day and although I loved celebrating St. Patrick's Day, the weather was by far my favorite part. Here's to hoping for warmer temps by the end of this week! 

Yours truly, 
Emily

3 comments:

Madeline said...

You look so cute! I love the green necklace. I didn't get a chance to really celebrate the holiday, except for a few nights out this weekend but it looks like you went all out. Fun!

Ashley said...

That 2nd picture of yall is so cute! Drinking outdoors with live music is one of my favorite things to do when the weather is nice. I just need the warm weather to hurry up and get here to stay!

Tess said...

You and your girlfriends are stunning!