Thursday Thursday Thursday... this week has been long. My week started off with a viewing on Monday and funeral on Tuesday and honestly, it has left me feeling drained for the remainder of the week. While I feel like the days flew by, the hours have seemed to drag. Fortunately for me, tonight starts my weekend and I will be off tomorrow! Here's a few thoughts on my mind currently...
- I am anxiously checking the clock today because come 4:30 I will be off and heading to get a manicure accompanied by wine and one of my girlfriends. After we plan to try out a sushi place that I have been dying to try... review to come!
- My sleep has been completely off for the past few weeks and I am having the hardest time getting it back! I've been going to bed way later then I normally would around 11/11:30 and waking up around 4 or 5... needless to say under eye concealer has been necessary.
- Yesterday I went into Walgreens to grab lotion and walked spending close to $50... typical.
- Buttery oaky Chardonnays have been my treat this week... it's an obsession.
- Last night I had an impromptu dinner date with a friend that included laughs, catching up, and wine... perfect way to end a stressful day.
- My work celebrated Child Life month this week and I have been blown away by the amount of sweet comments and goodies from coworkers, more details to come tomorrow!
- Gwyneth and Chris splitting... I can't even.
An array of randomness but thankfully only a few more hours until the day is over and the weekend begins!