Thursday, March 27, 2014

Thoughts for Thursday



Thursday Thursday Thursday... this week has been long. My week started off with a viewing on Monday and funeral on Tuesday and honestly, it has left me feeling drained for the remainder of the week. While I feel like the days flew by, the hours have seemed to drag. Fortunately for me, tonight starts my weekend and I will be off tomorrow! Here's a few thoughts on my mind currently...

- I am anxiously checking the clock today because come 4:30 I will be off and heading to get a manicure accompanied by wine and one of my girlfriends. After we plan to try out a sushi place that I have been dying to try... review to come!

- My sleep has been completely off for the past few weeks and I am having the hardest time getting it back! I've been going to bed way later then I normally would around 11/11:30 and waking up around 4 or 5... needless to say under eye concealer has been necessary. 

- Yesterday I went into Walgreens to grab lotion and walked spending close to $50... typical.

- Buttery oaky Chardonnays have been my treat this week... it's an obsession.

- Last night I had an impromptu dinner date with a friend that included laughs, catching up, and wine... perfect way to end a stressful day.

- My work celebrated Child Life month this week and I have been blown away by the amount of sweet comments and goodies from coworkers, more details to come tomorrow!

- Gwyneth and Chris splitting... I can't even. 



An array of randomness but thankfully only a few more hours until the day is over and the weekend begins!

Yours truly, 
Emily 


1 comment:

Tess said...

It sounds like your girly date last night was exactly what you needed after the week you've had.

I totally agree though, this week is inching by! It's drivin' me cray cray!