Friday, March 21, 2014

5 on Friday




It has been quite some time since I participated in 5 on Friday and I am glad to be back! This weekend I am off work and have no plans other then grabbing happy hour tonight with friends, relaxing, and spending Sunday with my mom and grandma who will be coming to Richmond for the day! Let's take a look back at this past week...

{one}


Every morning I wake up to an email from A Note From The Universe. They completely make my morning and leave me ready for day and feeling inspired. You can go to tut.com to sign up and just have to fill out a few quick questions about yourself and viola-  you will have daily inspiring emails!


{two}



Earlier this month I was feeling the need to treat myself to a little getaway and with the return of my tax refund, I couldn't decide on any other way better to spend it then to fly out to San Francisco to see one of my best friends! I am so excited about the thought of seeing one of my best friends AND spending a week in sunny warm California! Only 52 more days to go!


{three}

As I mentioned in yesterday's post, I have absolutely been craving time with my friends and being surrounded by their love and support as I have been really stressed at work. This week I was fortunate enough to get together with a different girlfriend every night of the week but one! It was amazing to sit and chat and catch up over a glass of wine or yummy cocktail. Tonight I am finally trying out VMFA's Amuse and I am so excited the weather will be perfect to sit outside surrounded by friends enjoying a few glasses of wine.


{four}

I could not be more excited to spend some time with these ladies come Sunday! My mom and grandmother are traveling up to Richmond for the day on Sunday and I can't wait for brunch, a little shopping, and enjoying each others company.

{five}

Last night I had the pleasure of getting together with Ms. Allie from Alexandra Bee Blog and had the best time. This was our second time meeting and while we intended to just have happy hour, our drinks turned into dinner and before you know it over 3 hours had gone by! Allie just recentley underwent a new blog design and it is absolutely beautiful, as is she inside and out. We are already talking about our next get together and I am so thankful to have met such a genuine friend through the blogging world. More to come on our amazing Mosaic experience next week!

That about does it for this week, hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Yours truly, 
Emily 


4 comments:

Sarah O said...

Super cute blog! I'm so jealous of your trip to San Fran. I've never been so you will have to tell us all about it.

Brenda @ Chatting Over Chocolate said...

Hello from the link up! So exciting that you'll be vaca bound soon!! :) Happy 1st weekend of Spring!!

Ashley said...

I love the "notes from the Universe" idea! Such a fun way to start the day. Happy weekend friend!

Madeline said...

SF is one of my favorite cities! If you like coffee, go to Blue Bottle. It is the BEST. And don't forget to get some Italian food in north beach. Jealous!!