Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Let's talk music- Latest music obsessions


I have been a little slack on my Blog Everyday in May Challenge and wanted to get back to it today by discussing music! I don't know about every body else but I love me some music and finding new songs to jam to. I love jamming in my car, in the shower, and especially on my runs! Today's challenge topic is 5 songs that bring you back to a certain memory, now while I think this is a great topic- I have chosen to share my latest song obsessions. 



1. Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke and Pharrell 
Y'all... I am serious obsessed with this song. I think I listen to it on average 10 times a day.

2. Young and Beautiful by Lana Del Ray
This song is constantly stuck in my head and has completely given me a new found love for Lana Del Ray!

3. Clouds by Zach Sobiech
If you haven't seen the video on Zach... please google it now. This kid is without a doubt one of the most amazing stories I have heard about it and Clouds is an incredibly uplifting and beautiful song. 

4. Beat This Summer by Brad Paisley 
I am a sucker for anything Brad, also another one I listen to on average 10 times. 

5. Come and Get It by Selena Gomez
How Selena Gomez made this list, I am not entirely sure but I LOVE this song. It is so catchy and I find myself singing it all throughout the day. 




Hope everyone is having a great week- 2 more days until Friday!

Yours truly, 

1 comment:

Mrs. Type A said...

I listened to blurred lines approximately 100 times last weekend! so goooood