Friday, May 3, 2013

Friday Five


Happy Friday y'all. This Friday I am enjoying the day off, as I will be working both Saturday and Sunday. Working weekends is definitely not the funnest but its part of the job and I have a great one so I try not to complain. All the days of this week seemed to run together and I have a feeling this weekend and next week will be similar. However even though the days were long and tiring, I did manage to get in a few fun things!




1. 
A yummy new salad I whipped up- arugula, chick peas, cannelloni beans, and sweet potato... it was delish



 2. 
Making it to spinning twice this week! Both classes left me super sweaty and my legs shaking, cant wait to do it again next week! I also managed to work out everyday this week!
Monday- spinning
Tuesday- yoga
Wednesday- gym date with a girlfriend for cardio and weights
Thursday- spinning
Friday- cardio and weights



 3. 
An after spin treat, plain old ice coffee with a splash of soy milk... it clearly was good.



 4. 
Trying out my new workout wear! 



5. 
A fun OOTD from the week. 
Dress: Banana Republic
Sweater: H&M
Shoes: TJ Maxx

Hope everyone has a great weekend and gets to enjoy some warm weather!




Yours truly,

No comments: