Monday, March 11, 2013

Weekend Report

Y'all this weekend was absolutely perfect. It was filled with relaxing, wine, shopping, and warm weather. Does life get much better?! I woke up Monday morning feeling truly blessed to have such a wonderful weekend and ready to tackle the week ahead. Here's a bit of how my weekend went- 

Friday night I headed to a new spot, Toast, to meet my friend Heather for happy hour. We got there right at 5 and were able to score a booth before the crowds started rolling in. I had never been here but loved the rustic feel, not to mention the amazing menu. We shared a plate of crab and shrimp nachos and enjoyed a few glass of wine. I love for happy hours at the end of a stressful week and this is exactly what I needed to start off my weekend.

Saturday I was up early and off to Williamsburg for some outlet shopping, a stop a few wineries, and a brewery. I was so excited by the warm weather that I broke out this color block dress and even curled my hair! I have been wanting to try curling my hair for quite some time now and thought what better excuse then a day out doing my favorite things enjoying the weather.

Dress: Forever 21 Shoes: TJ Maxx Bag: Old Navy Necklace: Forever 21
You can't really see the curls but I promise they looked great and I can't wait to try this look again.

In all we went to 2 wineries and 1 brewery and had a great time. I was also able to score a few things from the Gap outlet


I absolutely LOVE this top and think it could be worn in all season, with jeans and boots during fall and winter and paired with white shorts or jeans during summer. 


This dress was on sale for only $18! I can't wait to wear it when it gets a tiny bit warmer with flats to work or with jacks running errands!

Sunday was spent doing laundry and at shocker... Barnes and Noble. 

How did you spend your weekend?

Yours truly, 
Em





3 comments:

Amy Shaughnessy said...

Love the pieces you picked up! I think a trip to a winery sounds fun. Looks like you had a great weekend.

Amy
Fashion and Beauty Finds

Claire said...

Um life jinx?! We could've seen each other at the WB outlets! Good finds - wasn't this weekend perfec?

Kelsea said...

Just came across your blog, so cute! I am from Richmond too, and tried Toast earlier this year, very good but definetly gets crowded for happy hour! I would love to her the wineries/brewery you went to, I love going when it's nice out! Can't wait to read more, have a great day!