Friday, March 29, 2013

Friday Five



Gracious word, thank goodness we made it to Friday!

This week was an absolute whirl wind and while I am happy to have the day off... I am reporting back to work tomorrow and Sunday to work the weekend. Working on Easter... gross I know. However, I did switch to work this weekend because this time next week I will be headed home then off to NYC for 2 days! I am so excited to spend some time with my momma, doing what girls do best- shopping, eating, and relaxing! 

 Here are some things that brought me joy this week

One. 
Fresh tulips to brighten up my apartment 


 Two.
Warm cups of coffee on chilly mornings. (Completely over the cold weather, where are you spring?!)


Three.
Reminiscing of great times at Carolina Cup- wish I was going this year!


Four. 
This past week I booked my plans for 4th of July... a week away in Avalon with some of my best friends... I could not be more excited!


Five.
Like I need to add to my collection of stripes- I scored this cute top from H&M for only $7!


Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

Yours truly, 

No comments: