Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday Five

Happy Friday Y'all! TGIF. This week was SO slow and I am lucky enough to have the day off! Unfortunately I will be heading in to work tomorrow and Sunday but I plan to enjoy the day off as much as possible. Here's a few things that added a little something extra to my week...


Breakfast gets a lot better when it includes homemade blackberry jelly from your grandmother! Along with all natural almond butter- this was an easy go to for the week. 



My girls getaway has been booked! I am beyond excited to announce that this girl will be headed to the beaches of NC in April, along with my 2 girlfriends. Let's hope its warm enough to lay out because I need a tan!


I picked up this mask while perusing the store and absolutely loved it! My face felt so smooth and refreshed afterwards, I highly recommend it!


A fresh bouquet of lilies, my favorite!


A mid-day manicure treat. I promise my nails are not white, its a light pink color! I also do not think I will ever master the art of taking a good picture of my nails, my hands always look awkward taking this picture. 

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Yours truly, 
Em







1 comment:

Claire said...

Love these! I wish I could go on a girls trip to the beach! I need a tan!