Thursday, September 4, 2014

Weekend





TGIF!

My weekend officially started last night and I am thoroughly excited to have a long weekend. What could be better then a long weekend and no plans... not a whole lot. This weekend I plan to get in a few work outs, continue my Netflix relaxation, and spend time with my Richmond friends before its off to NC in  a few weeks! Thank you everyone for the sweet comments and kind words about my new job, I  can't tell you how much it meant to me! Here's a few finds and thoughts from this past week...

\ I am all about white after labor day and LOVED Ashley's styling. Ashley has been one of my long time favorites and I absolutely loved this look- lightweight sweater, booties, and cognac tote...sold. 

\ I have a bunch of almost gone candles in mercury jars and I can't wait to save and wash them out to create a look similar to this

\ On my to do list before my move is to replace the knobs on my dresser, loving the look of these

\ With apple season right around the corner I am definitely looking forward to making this "grown up" grilled cheese


Yours truly, 
Emily Ann


2 comments:

BLovedBoston said...

Those grilled cheese sandwiches sounds and look amazing!! Have a great weekend!

Ashley said...

You made my morning by sharing my post! Thanks friend! I really want to get some mercury glasses. I love the way they look displayed!