Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Labor Day Recap

This past weekend I headed down to Greenville, NC my alma matter stomping grounds to cheer on the Pirates for the season opener. It was such a great weekend spent catching up with friends, tailgating, and luckily ended in a Pirate win! 





By Sunday I was exhausted and beyond ready for some relaxation and made my way back to Richmond. Monday was pretty lazy and spent in bed most of the day catching up on shows and reading. I always feel so guilty about days like that after 2 days of nonstop with friends it was definitely needed. This week includes a few happy hours with friends, work outs and most important- a big announcement that will be made tomorrow! Can't wait to let y'all in on the big secret!

Yours truly, 
Emily Ann

2 comments:

Jaclyn Y said...

We had a totally lazy monday too, it was wonderful!

Ally- Life as I know it said...

Can't wait for the announcement, I love surprises! My husband will be at the ECU/ USC game this weekend!