Thursday, September 18, 2014

Obsessions

Obsessions



Judging by today's obsessions it's not hard to see I am officially in the mood for fall. Virginia has definitely been having some crisper mornings that have left me craving comfy sweaters, boots, and all things fall. I normally get a new pair of boots every season and these Sam Edelman boots are what I have my eye on this season. As a lover of all things stripped, I am swooning over this Zara sweater, perfect to throw on with boyfriend jeans and booties or dressed down with leggings. It would also go great with the waffle scarf from Necessary Clothing, also a steal for less then $20. While I am not usually a fan of orange, I loved this suede fold over clutch, bonus that you for a clutch you could still fit so much inside. I've also been on the hunt for the perfect dainty layering necklace and think I finally found a winner also currently on sale. Last but not least, as the cooler temps approach I am trying to get ahead of the game and pamper my skin with lots of moisture. Fresh is one of my favorite brands and I can't wait to try out this mask

What are some of the things on your wish list for fall?

Yours truly, 
Emily Ann

3 comments:

BLovedBoston said...

Fresh is one of my favorite lines!! And that orange foldover clutch is amazing! I have so many things on my wishlist it's a bit outrageous but a faux fur vest is going to be purchased this week!!!

Carly said...

I need a new pair (or 2) of riding boots this year and those are so cute! That Fresh face mask sounds so nice-- it is one of the brands I'm dying to try out!

Unknown said...

I am loving the Fresh beauty products lately and that mask sounds incredible. I might have to pamper myself this fall :)