Anyone else thrilled that the first day of Fall is officially here? This morning I was actually a bit chilly and wished I had given in and worn boots and a jacket. Like most everyone I am a lover of everything fall and I am so excited that the season has finally arrived. What better way to celebrate the first day of fall then by making a list of things I would like to do this season...
1. Go to a pumpkin patch and either carve or paint a pumpkin
(Last year a group of girlfriends and I got together for a pumpkin craft and wine night and could have have had a better time. I am thinking it is definitely a repeat for this year.
2. Bake an apple pie- this is the recipe I used last year and it was so yummy and easy.
3. Go to a state fair. Being that I am moving this weekend, the NC state fair starts October 16th and I can't wait to check it out!
4. Try a new tailgating recipe. I am horrible about bringing food to tailgates and am normally the one that provides the mimosa ingredients, an important job nonetheless. With a handful of games left in the season I have decided to try at least one new recipe to bring for game day.
5. Go to winery with friends. Going to a winery with a group of friends is by one of my favorite ways to spend a Saturday or Sunday. There's not a ton of wineries in the Raleigh/Durham area but I'm sure a little getaway wouldn't hurt either.
While I am sure the list could go on and go I would like to keep things pretty basic as I know the next few months with moving and beginning a new job will be busy.
What are some things on your Fall to do list?