Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Shower Essentials

Shower Essentials



Dove Oxygen Moisture Shampoo- I've been using this shampoo for about a week now and I officially love it. It doesn't leave my hair feeling dry and stripped of all it's natural oils but also doesn't leave any residue. 

Dove Daily Moisture Conditioner- This conditioner smells so good and leaves my hair feeling incredibly soft. I'm a bit of a stickler when it comes to condition because I want something that wont leave my hair feeling heavy but that will also leave the ends feeling healthy and smooth. This one is great and doesn't break the budget by any means. 

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle- This is definitely not my first time mentioning this miracle worker but I continue to buy it because it's amazing. I use it about one to two times a week and love the way it leaves my hair feeling. 

Aveeno Daily Body Wash- I have pretty sensitive skin and love the way this leaves my skin feeling. I use just a drop each time and love how much it suds and bubbles up.

Neutrogena Natural Face Wash- I'm pretty basic when it comes to my face wash and normally don't stick to the same type or brand. I am currently trying this one out and so far so good but nothing too special. 

Clarisonic Mia- Also not my first time mentioning the Clarisonic but a true favorite of mine. Like I mentioned, I have very sensitive skin and was super nervous to use the Clarisonic, fearing it would be too harsh on my skin. Boy was I wrong, it turned out to be just what I my skin needed! There is a variety of different brush options but I am currently using the one for larger pores and have seen a difference in my face and appearance of my pores. 

What are some of your favorite shower products?

Yours truly, 
Emily Ann

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i still havent tried the clarisonic mia but i am REALLY tempted to buy one finally! xo jillian - stop by! I'm hosting a May Designs giveaway on cornflake dreams

Mallory @ Channeling My Inner Jackie said...

I am OBSESSED with my MIA!! Best beauty investment ever.

Nat said...

Great list! I love my Clarisonic but I've been forgetting about it recently- I need to get it back out.