Sunday, May 20, 2012

Weekend recap

Friday, I left off with coming home and pouring a lovely glass of wine and rewinding after a hectic crazy week. Soon after, I changed and headed to meet some friends for River Rock!


We got there around 9, grabbed some beers and then posted up to listen to some great live bluegrass music, including the popular Keller Williams.



Overall, it was a great time spent with an amazing group of people. I am truly blessed to have met such a great group of people in the short amount of time I've been in Richmond, they have been so welcoming and inviting! I can't wait for more good times to be had together.

Saturday I let myself sleep in until about 10... shocking I know. Then I decided to get a bit crafty in the kitchen..
These cuties are baby potatoes I picked up from Trader Joes last week. I cut them in half and boiled them for about 12 minutes then sauteed them with olive oil, salt, pepper, and tarragon... amazing. 

After an amazing self made brunch, I headed out to the balcony for a little laying out. 

The rest of the day was spent studying at Barnes and Noble, boy I can't wait for this exam to be over!

Today I am heading into work for a bit but will hopefully be off in time to do some laundry and a little relaxing before the week begins!

Happy Sunday Y'all!

Yours truly, 
Em




2 comments:

MonicaLeeBlog said...

Looks like you had a good weekend! Time with friends and laying out? Theres nothing better! :]

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great weekend! Those potatoes look amazing!
http://asweetsouthernmess.blogspot.com/