Saturday, May 5, 2012

Recap of the week

Happy Saturday Y'all! What a week my first week of work has been... I am exhausted! Thankfully, it is Saturday and I am off today and tomorrow but am still eager to head in to work on Monday and begin a new work week. I hope everyone had a great week and was able to enjoy some of the warm weather we have been having here in VA! This week I tried to be conscious of taking pictures of my work ensemble to share and did a pretty good job but did leave out one day, my apologies. 

Shirt: Francescas
Pants: Banana Republic
Necklace: Francescas

Shirt: Banana Republic
Cropped pants: Banana Republic

Sweater: The Limited
Shirt: Forever 21
Cropped pants: Banana Republic

Dress: H&M
Necklace: Target

Sorry a few turned out blurry!


Also in addition to my crazy first week at work, I continued to workout... double points for me. Wednesday I went outside my comfort zone and headed to a cardio kickboxing class... holy moly. Not only did the instructor look like he was going to kick my butt but the entire class looked like they had been taking this class forever! The class turned out to be AMAZING and I cant wait to go back next week! Also while I was at the gym I had the honor of catching this special moment...


A couple getting engaged! While I was waiting for my kickboxing class to start, a guy walked up next to me and looked extremely nervous and was waiting for the zumba class to end. He told me was waiting to propose to his girlfriend who was the zumba instructor.... I know.. I die. He waited until it was the cool down song and then headed in to pop the question. She said yes and myself, along with the entire zumba class began crying and clapping. 

 Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Yours truly,
Em

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute outfits!

Allyson McGuire said...

What a great week; you looked adorable! Also, if I had seen that I definitely would have been one of the ones crying.

Allyson
http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com