Tuesday, May 1, 2012

First experiences

Hi dolls! So far my first experiences in my new city have been nothing but absolutely amazing! My first weekend was a great mix of relaxing and laying around but also meeting new people and exploring new places.

Friday night was spent staying in and having a few glasses of wine with my new roommate. It was perfect and just what I wanted after a full day of packing and unpacking!

Saturday day was spent laying low and pretty much just handing around the house. Saturday night however... was a different story. 

I headed out to dinner with my roommate and her friend to a great great restaurant located right in downtown Richmond called Pasture. 


The atmosphere of the restaurant was absolutely amazing and I felt completely trendy and too cool for my own good. It was a tapas style restaurant but also had an amazing selection of cocktails to choose from. I ended up having a few of these delicious drinks and also an amazing desert wine that was infused with chocolate... holy awesome. 

After an amazing dinner and great company we headed down to "The Fan" to a bar called Balliceux.

Again, another trendy hipster place that I felt entirely too cool in. Amazing drink selections and obviously a popular place among young professionals in the area. 

I also remembered to snag an outfit pic before I headed out the door...

Kinda blury but you get the idea!
Shirt: Nordstrom Rack
Read Skinnies: Old Navy
Flats: I honestly have no idea, sorry!

Hope everyone is having a great week!

Yours truly, 
Em


1 comment:

Allyson McGuire said...

Glad you're having such a great time - that all looks so fun. Love your outfit!

Allyson
http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com