Sunday, January 1, 2012

A long time coming...

Where do I even begin after taking an absence that long?! First I hope everyone had an amazing holiday and new years with family and friends! Being home for the holidays and catching up with friends has been amazing and just what I needed after my internship! My laptop unfortunately is still broken but I am blogging from my parent's computer which is extremely slow but I was getting antsy from not blogging for so long!

Heres a little of what I have been up to...

I am currently on the third book of the Hunger Games series and could not be more obsessed. I finished the second one in 2 days!


Spending New Years with an amazing group of girls down at the shore! I know what your thinking when I say shore.. but I promise I have been going to the shore for as long as I can remember and my shore is nothing like the "Jersey shore". My family has a beach house in Avalon, NJ and I also spent a summer there working at a Bed and Breakfast. Avalon and Stone Harbour are called the 7 mile island and because of its small size - its incredibly quaint. The only chains on the island are a WaWa and gas station, other then that it is all local small buisnesses. Most everyone bikes to get anywhere and guidos and guidettes are not found anywhere.

I am still thinking of ideas for my New Years resolutions. I want to get a bit more outside the box then the normal exercise more and eat healthier. I will try and have this list posted by tomorrow!

As for this week here is what I have going on...
1. Officially unpack and get settled into my room at home- While most of my stuff is unpacked, my room could use some SERIOUS organizing.

2. A major date with new running shoes and the treadmill. I feel two sided about this one- I can't wait to get and try my new running shoes out with my orthotics but I think after taking a vacation from running that it will be anything but easy.

3. Get my laptop fixed! I am making a promise that my laptop will be fixed by this week!
 
4. Get started on my other books to read! A few posts ago I mentioned having a list of books that I am looking forward to reading. After reading Sarah's review about this book I am definitely adding it to the list!



Hope everyone had a great New Year's Day!




1 comment:

Vale ♥ said...

I have a date with the treadmill as well, been eating too much and the gym is a must !!! Lovely blog, hope you get to blog more often :) Kisses

Fashion and Cookies
Follow Fashion and Cookies with Bloglovin
Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
My Twitter