Thursday, November 3, 2011

While I was away... I missed pinterest!

Being without a laptop was absolutely no fun and extremely stressing, not only because it was hard for me to complete assignments but also because I couldn't relax and just have "me" time...aka pinterest time. The below items are things that I have come across since having a laptop again that I wanted to share! While it is all random, I'm sure everyone can sure in my excitement over scouring through pinterest to find new pins.


I'm determined to try the high socks/boots look asap.

I am a lover of all cowboy boots but these tribal inspired ones are absolutely amazing.


A satchel and lace? perfect.

Spray painted coffee beans to use as a vase or center piece filler

LOVE the idea of using a tea cup and saucer as a light!


Suitcase made into a vanity cabinet.

Love this vintgae painting! It would be super cute in a bathroom or closet.

I don't care how old he is...he is simply handsome.

This will be my next craft for sure.

Hope everyone has a great Thursday!

No comments: