Sunday, November 20, 2011

Weekend Recap- super relaxing!

What a great weekend! My weekend consisted of me doing nothing, nothing and a little more nothing! It was exactly what I needed and I thoroughly enjoyed every minute.

Friday night consisted of going out for a few one glass of wine with my roommate and getting a little tipsy. I know... tipsy off 3 glasses of wine..embarassing.

Saturday I was up early to run a few errands which included stopping by one of my favorite stores...
I have the absolute best luck at TJ maxx and got super lucky again on this particular trip. I would love to show you what I got but I will wait until I actually wear it. I will say however that I got it for $48.00 and it was originally $150... so excited!

Also on Saturday I watched this movie on my laptop...
This was a very cute movie... until it got to the end where it left you wondering why you had just sat there for an hour and half and watched it. Yea it was one of those.

Next believe it or not I headed to the gym! I had a great workout and ended up hopping on the treadmill and ran 2.5 miles and power walked the last half mile. Although 2.5 miles doesnt sound like a lot or a big deal, this girl has not run in such a long time it was all I could do but I am looking forward to working out again this week!

I also took the liberty of ordering sushi takeout for myself and stayed in and relaxed on Saturday night!


Sunday consisted of me taking a trip to Barnes and Noble and attempted to visit the Dean and Deluca uptown...only to find out its closed Saturday and Sundays! I was very dissapointed but am hoping to try it after I get back from Thanksgiving.

Also while I was at Barnes and Noble I began reading this great book...
Already being obsessed with this author, I immediately picked up the book when I saw it and began reading it. This book is amazing and I can't wait to finish it. Also when you buy the book, another book will be donated! I highly suggest you pick up a copy!

I hope everyone had a great and relaxing weekend!





No comments: