Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tuesday's Tips and Tricks!

Has anyone ever experienced a day that just royally kicked them in the butt? I had one of those today. Good grief! First off my morning was crazy town and I ended up going into a procedure with one of my patients and STOOD in the O.R for 4.5 hours. Talk about tired! I even had my gym clothes all ready in my car to head there after work...that didnt happen. I even ditched my planned meal for tonight and had cereal...dinner of the champions. As for the rest of the night, I will be completing a paper... joy. I did however go on a starbucks run to give me a little energy! Nothing like my classic favorite drink- Grande Soy Vanilla Latte with only 2 pumps of syrup.

For today post I decided to post some tips and tricks I have found off pinterest! Enjoy!




Easy way to clean your microwave - heat a bowl of water and vinegar for 5 minutes, the steam will dissolve stuck on stains. Simply wipe off


Take your favorite liquid fabric softener and soak an old hand towel or flour cloth completely with it. Wring it out and let it dry completely, then throw it in with your next load. This mega-fabric softener sheet should be good for at least 40 loads of laundry, stretching out softener use and lessening waste.


Hair Dryer as Sticker Remover - A little hot air quickly loosens price labels—with zero fingernail-chipping frustration.


Keeps lettuce fresh forever!


Different ways to wear a scarf


Pressure points for headache relief!

I'm off to finish this paper but I hope everyone has a great Wednesday!





2 comments:

Katy said...

I've repinned that same exact scarf tutorial! I especially like how they tied scarf #5

Steph said...

Hmmm...very good idea with the lettuce! We go through a ton of it in our house, mostly because it always goes bad before we can eat it! I'm gonna have to try this!