Monday, November 7, 2011

Catching up from the weekend!

As promised, here is an update of my weekend!


Went to the rehearsal dinner for my cousin, Jen, who got married on saturday! Above is my cousin Jamie and I!

Jen in the middle in the strapless blue and all of her bridemaids!

The owners of the bed and breakfast I worked for a few summers ago and all of the girls that have worked there before!

Last night my flight got in around 9 and I was home in bed by 10:15. Today I had a great day at work and was off by 4, which was a great feeling since last week I was working 10 hour shifts!

After work I headed to Trader Joes to pick up some groceries for the week! Here is my meal plan for the week!

Monday:
lunch- salad from hospital cafeteria
dinner- grilled cheese and black bean soup

Tuesday:
lunch- egg salad and soup
dinner- spaghetti squash with meatless meatballs

Wednesday:
lunch- leftover spaghetti squash
dinner- brown rice with beefless beef, black beans, garlic, onion, shallots, zuchinni

Thursday:
lunch- left over rice dish
dinner- veggie burger and butternut squash

Friday:
lunch- egg salad and soup
dinner- out!

If I plan out my meals for the week it simplifies things 100% and makes making meals for that week a no brainer. It also helps me not buy random items at the grocery store!

As for tonight I am planning on working on a paper, painting my nails, and catching up on episodes of The New Girl. Hope everyone had a great Monday!




4 comments:

Emily said...

Sounds like a good weekend! Congrats to the bride. Love your outfit in the first photo! I wish I could plan out my meals in advance, it WOULD be so much easier!

lori said...

love your outfit!! i absolutely adore weddings. and i plan out our meals, too! makes everything easier, and definitely helps with the grocery shopping... otherwise, who knows what id come home with (or how much id spend!)

Ashley said...

I really need to start planning my menu for the week. It would make things so much easier! Love the outfit in the first picture!

Kerry said...

your meals sound sooo good!!!! And I LOVE the New Girl! Its Hilarious!