Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Lets Get Real...about hangovers

A friend of mine recently posted this link through her twitter and I could not help but chuckle and want to pass it along.


 The article goes on to talk about the holidays approaching and how to avoid hangovers the nonscientific method. Now is it just me or are hangovers pretty much inevitable when you've had a bit too much to drink? The article takes a few opinions from readers and their tips and tricks such as drinking water before you go bed, eating burnt toast, and downing packets of EmergenC. I don't know about anyone else but when I've had too drunk or enough that a hangover will occur the next day...I'm not even thinking about drinking at least 4 glasses of water before I go to bed... let alone making and eating burnt toast.


My conclusion: Having a hangover is absolutely not fun and can be quite painful. However if your going to put yourself in the position to have them... you have to deal with them. As my mom always says to me when I'm hungover... "I have no sympathy for you, you did the crime and now your doing the time."

Hope everyone had a great day!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

haha love this! your mommas sayin is cute =]

Kerry said...

My mom says the same thing... "You did this to yourself!!!!" Oh Cheryl.