Lord have mercy y'all, if this week does not come to end soon I will surely have to indulge in a few glasses of wine or something! My week has been thrown off majorly since traveling home Sunday afternoon and being off Monday. While I loved spending the extra day with my family, it has definitely caused me to be one step behind each day. My days at work have been long, stressful, and tiring and I am counting down until the weekend to relax and enjoy friends. It may turn out to be vent session but here are a few things on my mind currently...
- It's no secret I work in a Children's Hospital and am bound to have sad cases and bad days but 4 new oncology diagnosis in 2 weeks is a bit much for me to handle... wine please.
- The weather has been absolutely beautiful and I am loving the walk to work from my car with no jacket or boots!
- I am slightly stressing over finding a dress for a wedding I will be going to in 2 weeks, suggestions welcomed.
- So far I have done spin twice this week and it has kicked my butt, my legs are majorly sore and in need of a good yoga session.
- The past few mornings I have been the worst about picking out what to wear each morning, both mornings have ended in my bed covered in clothes and me leaving 5 minutes late.
- I can't get enough lemon in my water, each I bring a few lemon wedges to work and love the fresh taste it gives my water throughout the day!
- I have never had allergies until moving to Richmond and I can officially say I have fallen victim. I've yet to find an allergy medicine that works, anyone have any they would recommend?
-This quote made my week and I have been reminding myself of it daily- move on and everything will fall in place, just as it should.
Here's to one more day until Friday!