Friday, April 25, 2014

5 on Friday



From yesterday's vent session I'm sure you can imagine that this week was hardly something to rave about. I couldn't be happier that Friday is finally here and I get to spend my weekend with great friends I haven't seen in too long enjoying the beautiful weather. Let's take a look at the week and this upcoming weekend...

{one}
This week I was off on Monday to extend my time with my family and could not be happier I did. I enjoyed a great day with my mom and grandma shopping at the outlets, grabbing lunch outside on the water, and working on a few gifts for upcoming weddings I have.


{two}
This past week I only worked out twice but my workouts were 2 amazing spin classes at Boho. I have talked about Boho a lot on the blog but I honestly love it! This past week I took one of Kristen's classes and loved her music selection and positive messages throughout class. I also took Shannon's class which definitely kicked my butt but felt great. If you are in the Richmond area, I highly suggest you check out Boho, it has become my favorite workout.



{three}



Last night I participated in Richmond's restaurant week for the first time and ate at Hardshell. It was absolutely amazing and my first time doing restaurant week since living in Richmond. for $25 you were able to get a three course meal- for mine I chose the She Crab Soup, Seared Salmon, and Bread pudding for desert. I went with 3 of my girlfriends and that the best time catching up and treating ourselves to yummy dinner. 


{four}
This weekend I am heading to the river to enjoy some time outside amongst friends. It will be a great time and I can't wait to be around some of my best friends that I haven't seen in far too long!



{five}
Amen. 

Yours truly, 
Emily 



10 comments:

Jessi @ Jessi's Design said...

Ah! I'm only 45 minutes from Richmond and didn't know it was restaurant week! Boo! haha glad you enjoyed it though and hope you have a great weekend! xoxo

Delta Daisies said...

Couldn't agree more with that quote!

Kristen said...

love that quote! funny + true. all that food looks delish. yum!

Caitlyn {Home Sweet Ruby} said...

Found you on the linkup! Love that last quote, its better for everyone around me when I'm organized! haha! Love restaurant week too, those dishes look so good! Have a great weekend!

Kristina said...

Loving that last quote.. and I love love love restaurant weeks! Such a great deal and a fun way to try fancy places :)

Tess said...

Ha! Hilarious quote.

I love restaurant week - it such a great excuse to try different places and have yummy dessert - because, I mean, it's already paid for! ;)

Jillian Manesh said...

ha! love that quote :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Lisa Loves John said...

Have so much fun this weekend catching up with friends!! Happy Friday, pretty lady! Xo

Lauren Rose said...

Accurate quote! Hope you had a good weekend!
laurenroseprep.blogspot.com

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Every year Bryce and I always manage to miss restaurant week, haha! I've always wanted to try The Hardshell..looks delish!