Monday, April 7, 2014

Scenes from The Weekend



This past weekend was absolutely amazing. I had no plans other then babysitting on Friday night and ended up relaxing, spending time with friends, and best of all enjoying all the amazing weather! 

Friday I got off work and came home to relax for a bit before heading out to babysit. Every once in awhile I babysit for a family in Richmond and the extra cash is always nice. We ordered pizza, watched Frozen, and the kids were asleep by 9 which left 2 hours for me to just sit and relax. 

Saturday morning I was up early and headed to Body Spin at Boho. My class was with Kris and it absolutely kicked my butt. After class they handed out mimosas and Luna bars... perfect way to end the sweat session!

The rest of Saturday was spent running errands and then heading to a friends for an early rooftop happy hour
The weather was absolutely beautiful and it felt so good to sit and catch up while enjoying some wine in the sun. Saturday night was pretty low key spent at home with friends, more wine, and a late night pizza order. 

Sunday I ventured out to brunch at Continental, I had never tried it but heard great things and was so excited when we decided to try it out. I ordered the Stockholm Benedict and couldn't be happier with my decision...

The rest of Sunday was spent running more errands, grocery shopping, and then a beautiful walk to Belle Isle. The weather again was amazing and our walk ended up being about 5.5 miles, a perfect way to end the weekend!

How did you spend your weekend?

Yours truly, 
Emily 



5 comments:

Rachel said...

Sure looks like you got to eat some yummy food this weekend!

The Modern Tulip said...

Your weekend looks perfect! Rooftop happy hour? Um... yes please!

birdie to be said...

That sounds like a spin class I can get on board with! :) Love your pretty pictures!

Hope @ Hope in a Blog said...

I watched Frozen for the first time recently and LOVED it! So good! Sounded like a fab weekend :) Xx.

Tess said...

Stop it right now with mimosas after your workout class? Ummmm - AMAZING!