Saturday, October 31, 2015

Weekend




Happy Friday loves! Hope everyone had a great week, I know mine was busy busy busy with lots of late nights at work! I am so happy Friday is finally here and that it will be celebrated with all my kiddos at the hospital. We are having a Halloween parade today with all of the pediatrics patients and I cant wait. I will be dressing as a ballerina mouse, somewhat resembling Angelina Ballerina. As for the rest of the rest of the weekend I am looking forward to actually staying in town, catching up on shows, doing some cleaning, and relaxing. Here's this week's finds and links...

// This sangria recipe looks like the perfect thing to try this weekend. 

// This vest is currently on it's way to my house and I can't wait. I love the quilting and brown piping outline.

// Not only is it in one of my favorite cities but this home tour is one of my favorites.

// If your like me and have no plans of dressing up tonight and hitting the town, check out this list of ways to celebrate Halloween from the comfort of yoga pants and your own home.

// This is a favorite as of lately.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Yours truly,
Emily Ann



No comments: