Friday, October 9, 2015

Weekend



Maybe I am still having a hard time adjusting to life after my west coast visit or maybe it's the fact that it gets dark earlier a little bit each day... whatever it is this week was long. From staying at work late almost every day to getting a little gym injury, I am beyond thrilled the weekend is finally here! On top for this weekend is attending a friends housewarming party, catching up on a few shows, and possibly crossing some items of my fall bucket list! Here's a few finds and links from this week...

// Anyone else excited to check out H&M's new beauty line? 

//With not a lot planned this weekend, I am thinking it could be the perfect time to break out the crockpot and try a new recipe

// This Los Angeles home tour... to die for. 

// This top is nearly identical to the actual J.Crew shirt that was ever to popular last year, I love the deep blue color. 

// I am an overanalyzer by nature, in fact it's probably one of my worst qualities. This is a great reminder and something I am 100% guilty of. 

Hope everyone has a great weekend! 
Yours truly, 
Emily Ann

No comments: