Wednesday, October 21, 2015

San Francisco day 2


I am back today with another recap of my recent trip out to San Francisco, this day includes day 2 and heading to Sausalito! 

Saturday morning we headed out for a walk and to grab some breakfast and coffee and ended up finding a gem of a spot located at the bottom of Lombard St. We had yummy smoked salmon bagels, lattes and enjoyed sitting outside at Caffe Sapore. I would definitely recommend this breakfast place if you are ever visiting in the area, their menu was amazing and their latte was just what I needed to get my day started. 



After breakfast we headed around the city for a bit more walking and then home to change before catching the ferry over to Sausalito,



Sausalito is hands down one of my favorite parts about visiting San Francisco and both times I've made it out there, have made it a point to include this fun little city. We spent the day outside, walking around, and enjoying the weathering with a few drinks. One of the places we were able to hang out at was Bar Bocce, which had a great outdoor space and it's own little beach area. 


After Sausalito we grabbed the ferry back to the city and headed to another favorite SF spot of mine, Mezes Kitchen and Wine Bar. My friend Angelica and I had discovered this gem the year before and I was so excited to get back there. 


After dinner we grabbed ice cream sandwiches from Over The Moon and called it a night. 


So essentially day 2 consisted of eating, drinking wine, oh and eating some more... can't say I hated it. 

Yours truly, 
Emily Ann






No comments: