Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Skin Care Routine

Skin Care Routine


I am one of those people that could easily be described as a product junky. I have baskets upon baskets in bathroom closet of so many different products, both and beauty. Some of them I use seasonally and unfortunately some of them I have never used or only used once and decided to store it for another time. I also tend to do a fair amount of mixing between what I buy from department stores and drug stores. Some items I like to save my money on while others I don't mind paying a bit more for because I know it works and if something works why change it.

As of lately the above products have been my go to and have been working quite well. Shower wise, I am pretty easy going and normally stick to drug store shampoo and conditioner. I am the first one to admit I am pretty terrible when it comes to my hair and I honestly think its been 5+ months since my last hair cut. Body wash is also something I don't spend too much on but normally stick to Dove or Neautrogena. I am a big lotion person as I tend to have dry skin, especially in the winter and this lotion has been my favorite. It has a slight fragrance but tends to fade pretty quickly but does keep my skin moisturized throughout the day. I received a sample of this cleansing oil and while I was hesitant at first to use it, I am fully addicted now. It takes off all my makeup and doesn't leave my skin feeling stripped or dry. If I am having a breakout or my skin needs a bit more attention then normal, I use one of these two masks ( 1, 2), both are amazing and I have been using them for a good bit now. As for face lotion, I tend to skip between department store and drug store brands frequently but always seem love this simple lotion from Aveeno.

What are some of your favorite skin care products?

Yours truly,
Emily Ann

3 comments:

Ellen Ross | Ask Away Blog said...

my fav thing ever is a mud mask. something about it just makes me feel fancy. and i love the results
XO Ellen from Ask Away
www.askawayblog.com

Roots Out West said...

I love that conditioner. Smells so good.

birdie to be said...

I love origins products. Their lotion is so creamy and smells so good!