Friday, October 16, 2015

Weekend






So I definitely dropped the ball this week on posting and I apologize, no good excuse other then life just got a bit busy. Next week I promise to finish up my San Francisco recap and do a bit of a life update in general on what I've been up to! This weekend is ECU's homecoming and I am planning on going for just the day on Saturday and then plan to spend the weekend relaxing and catching up on shows. Here's this week's links and finds....

// Julia Robert's NYC apartment is up for grabs and it is absolutely stunning

// Anthro is currently offering 20% off full price items with code FALLFUN. I love this simple this simple pullover, perfect for easy weekend wear. 

// This recipe... yes please. 

// This quote made me laugh but is also 100% true. I am hoping to get in some serious disconnect time this weekend. 

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Yours truly, 
Emily Ann

No comments: