Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Happy Wednesday friends! Anyone else relieved to have made it through half the week? The week before vacation is always the longest and I swear the days are not moving. I truly apologize for the lack of posting the past few weeks, I am really going to try and step up my game from here on out. This summer has been so busy with traveling, events at work, and keeping up with my normal routine of working out, laundry... all that good everyday stuff. 

Here's a bit of what I have been up to lately...

Saw Tedeschi Trucks with Sharon Jones in concert... amazing. Susan Tedeschi is extremely talented and I have been listening to them on repeat since the concert. 


A selfie shot of the roomies and I at the concert. 


Received the sweetest Thank You notes from patients. 


A fun dinner with my roommates, mom, and grandma to celebrate turning the big 2-6!


A weekend Bachelorette trip to celebrate my cousin Jackie getting married in just 2 short weeks! Full Boston recap to come! 


What have you been up to?
Yours truly,
Emily Ann

1 comment:

My Life as A Plate said...

Sounds like you have been busy. Cant wait to hear about your Boston trip. It is one of my favorite cities.