Saturday, July 11, 2015

Weekend Shopping



It's no secret that one of the best sales of the year is currently going on at Nordstrom. This is a great time to snag some things you've had your eye on that are finally on sale and a bit more affordable. Unfortunately with all my upcoming travel plans and a now car payment, I will not partaking in the amazing sale but that doesn't mean I can't look! 

Here are a few things I've had on my wish list...


This necklace is absolutely stunning and would be perfect with so many outfits. 


This bag... I can't even, it is perfect. 


I have yet to find a leather jacket I like on myself but this one is beautiful. I love the draped front and that it looks more comfortable and less structured then others I have seen. 


The last thing I need in my closet is another blouse but I love this blue color and that it's long enough to wear with leggings or be tucked in the front like shown. 


If you are in need of activewear this is a great time to stock up on some Zella pieces for a major steal. I am desperately in need of some new leggings and I love this fun color. 

These shoes are currently on my birthday wish list and I am obsessed with them. I love the fringe detail and think that would make a fun addition to a fun going out ensemble. 

As a candle lover, these may be one of my favorite items on sale. Perfect opportunity to stock up on some of your favorite scents or even better to give as gifts!

With a lot of different brush set options out there, this one was by far my favorite. It has a great array of brushes and I love the angled brush included for contouring. 

Will you be hitting up the Nordstrom sale this weekend?

Yours truly, 
Emily Ann








2 comments:

Kristina @ Medicine and Manicures said...

That tan leather jacket is perfect!! I have yet to purchase one of those but it would be perfect for fall! xo

Nat said...

Everyone keeps posting that tan leather jacket, it's so perfect I might have to get it!