Well clearly I am not going for blogger of the year of here, yet another week is almost gone and I have yet to post this week! Today's Thoughts for Thursday includes a bit of what I have been up to and might explain the lack of posting...
- Working weekends is no fun. I worked last weekend through this week and have officially hit a wall. I am counting down the minutes until I am out of here this afternoon and off for the rest of the weekend!
- After work today I will be hitting the road to Richmond to catch a flight out to Boston tomorrow morning to celebrate my cousin, Jackie's Bachelorette weekend! I am beyond excited to celebrate the bride to be and even more excited for my first bachelorette weekend experience.
- Tomorrow is also a tiny bit special because it is my birthday! My birthday totally creeped up on me this year and it's hard to believe tomorrow I will be another year older.
- My mom and grandmother came in town this past week to be with my as I had a follow up appointment with my liver specialist. Everything went great and she said I am "disgustingly healthy" and she is extremely happy with how my liver is responding to my medicines. Insert sigh of relief and huge weight off shoulders!
- Work has been pretty sad lately and I am definitely needing some recharge time- next weekend and the start of my week vacation with my family can't come soon enough. I am ready to be at the beach for a whole week with not a care in the world.
I apologize for the craziness this week, here's to hoping I can get a few posts in next week!