Thursday, July 16, 2015

As of Lately...


Hey y'all so sorry for the silence around here this week, it has been beyond crazy at work! Today's post is picture heavy but gives a bit of insight as to what I have been up to lately! I will be back tomorrow with the normal Friday weekend post and hoping to get back on track next week!


Last weekend I decided to hit up the Raleigh Flea Market and it did not disappoint. From antique furniture and little trinkets to just some really good people watching, I am really looking forward to going again. If you are in the Raleigh area I definitely suggest you check it out! It is open every Saturday and Sunday, be sure to get there early as it does get a bit crowded! 


Need a quick but yummy meal- insert my new favorite salad to throw together. A handful of chopped tomatoes, a baby cucumber, splash of red wine vinegar, lots of yummy feta, and some salt and pepper... yum. I whipped this together last weekend for a quick lunch and have made it several times since then. It's so simple but really tasty and doesn't leave me feeling too full. 


I snapped this quick picture as I was driving over the Bay Bridge a few weekends ago on my way to the beach. It an attempt to beat beach traffic I hit the road before the sun came up and was greeted by this pretty sunrise as I crossed the bridge. 


I am still going strong with my workouts in the morning and have been pretty consistent about running Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays. Tuesday and Thursdays are weight/toning classes which are my favorite and have been leaving me pretty sore. A few times over the past few weeks I have ventured out for an early morning run. I much prefer to run on a treadmill but with my beach vacation quickly approaching and wanting to get in a few runs on the beach, I thought it was time to transition. 


I've also been alternating my breakfast options and not complaining about my quick go to recipe of overnight oats. I will share the recipe I have been following next week. On mornings I don't have overnight oats, I typically eat 2 hard-boiled eggs, 2 pieces of veggie bacon, and a piece of avocado toast! 


Hope everyone is having a great week!
Yours truly, 
Emily Ann




No comments: