Friday, July 17, 2015

Weekend



Happy Friday friends! I am happily off work today but unfortunately will have to head back to work tomorrow and Sunday. I am not a fan of working weekends but it has been so busy lately, I am somewhat looking forward to getting through some emails and a few work tasks that have gone neglected. Here's this week's links and finds...

// I don't know about you but once summer rolls around, I rarely break out my blow dryer or curling iron and have been air drying my hair almost every morning. Here's a great guide on how to and what products to use! 

// I'll take one of everything

// Maybe my favorite house tour yet, love love love it all. 

// This looks like the perfect dish to make on a Sunday and have a little bit each day for lunch. 

// Advice

Yours truly, 
Emily Ann

1 comment:

birdie to be said...

Sad you have to work all weekend. Enjoy your day of today!