Friday, November 14, 2014

Weekend



I am literally in shock that Friday is already here, this week absolutely flew by and I am so happy the weekend is here. On tap for this weekend includes catching up on sleep, relaxing, and staying warm in the chilly weather we are supposed to be getting. I haven't had a weekend in a few weeks with no plans and I must say they are my favorite. Here's a few finds and favorites from this past week!

/ Last week I whipped up some of Christina's Easy Pumpkin Bread. It was so easy to make and made for the perfect sweet treat throughout the week!

/ These booties... I need. 

/ As someone who battles dry dull skin all winter long, I can't wait to check out some of these masks

/ Tips on shopping in your own closet and making the pieces you have work. I am so guilty of having a closet full but nothing to wear. 

/ Truth

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Yours truly, 
Emily Ann


1 comment:

Elle Sees said...

girl, i hear ya about that dry skin. it's been mask city up in here!