TGIF friends! Today's post is coming to you from new city for a few months- Durham! I am officially moved in and can't wait to start my new career on Monday. This weekend I am looking forward to exploring my new city, checking out a bluegrass festival with friends, and preparing for the upcoming week!
Here's a few things throughout the week past...
- This kitchen could not be more perfect, I love the country style sink and marble countertops.
- Three of my favorite foods combined in this recipe that is too easy not to try.
- I've been on the hunt for new eyeglasses and I am obsessing over these.
- This is the bluegrass festival I will be checking out this weekend, can't wait for a beautiful day filled with live music and local vendors.
- Truer words have never been written.