Thursday, October 23, 2014

This and that


can't believe it's already Thursday and I haven't posted once! I am still adjusting to the new job and this just in- I may be getting a second one! Life seems to be a whirl wind these past few weeks but I will try to give y'all a bit of an update! 

Last week I made a batch of yummy brown rice Greek salad to have for lunches. Iv made this before but love all the different flavors and how colorful it is! I will post the recipe next week!

Last week we had lots of rain and while normally people arnt fans of rain, happen to love it! For some reason I find rainy day s to be very calming and peaceful, also any excuse to break out the hunter boots!

I was off work last Friday and decided to take advantage of the beautiful weather and enjoyed spin class outside. It was a perfect way to start the weekend. 

My friend Kaitlin and I also had quite the girls night and whipped up these spicy blackberry margaritas. They were so so yummy and I am definitely going to be making them again. We also made amazing grilled shrimp nachos- recipe to come!

Last but not least and most exciting- I was asked to be a bridesmaid in my cousin, Jackie's wedding! I am so honored and excited to be able to share her special day with her and can't wait for more of the planning. 

This week I am getting back on my feet after and awful cold last week and work has been insane! This weekend I am definitely looking forward to some down time and enjoying the gorgeous fall weather we are supposed to have. 

Also- Loft is currently offering 50% off everything in stores and online. I absolutely love their line Lou & Grey. Here's a few things I might check out this weekend: 






Hope everyone is having a great week! 

Yours truly, 
Emily Ann





5 comments:

Nat said...

That salad looks so good! Spin class outside is so fun and a good change of scenery! Those margaritas look so good

Carly Blogs Here said...

That Loft sale looks tempting! I can't wait for the salad recipe- it looks delicious!

The Pink Growl said...

YAY for a blackberry margarita! yummy!

Tess said...

I love that you got to take a spin class outside. How fun is that??

Also, looking forward to hearing about that 2nd job!

Annie {Home of Malones} said...

That greek salad looks awesome and I'm so jealous that you can enjoy spin class outside! I've never heard of that but it seems so smart!